The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) advises in its Approved Code of Practice for the control of Legionella that landlords’ and property managers’ responsibilities include "identifying and assessing sources of risk, preparing a scheme to prevent or control risk, implementing, managing and monitoring precautions, keeping records of precautions and appointing a manager to be responsible for others."
Sounds complicated? It needn’t be!
Compliance for Landlords can provide all these services and more, with a range of low-cost solutions for property portfolios of any size.
Contact us now to book one of our qualified engineers. We will undertake a full audit and Legionella risk assessment of your property/properties, providing you with a detailed report
How it works
- We arrange a convenient time to visit your property/properties (no need for the landlord to be present)
- We do a comprehensive inspection of the water system, collecting data, taking photographs and creating a detailed schematic drawing
- Using our custom-built software we produce a full risk assessment report and advise on any remedial action required
- The report is sent to you and also held on our secure online portal, enabling you to access it at any time
- You will receive review alerts by text, making it easy for you to manage Legionella risk on an ongoing basis (the Code of Practice dictates that a risk assessment should be done at least once every two years, or when any changes are made to a property’s water system)